Information bulletins are produced in all the diploma examination subjects. The purpose of information bulletins is to provide students and teachers with information about the diploma examinations. Please share the contents of these bulletins, particularly the sample questions, writing assignments, and scoring criteria, with students.
These bulletins include
- descriptions of diploma examinations
- the blueprints for the examinations
- the scoring criteria
- suggestions for students about writing the examinations
- descriptions of the standards for the courses and examinations
- examples of students’ responses for Pure Mathematics 30, Applied Mathematics 30, Science 30, Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30.
- Examples of students’ responses for humanities examinations are on the extranet
If you are interested in previously released diploma examinations from 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 please click here.
- Applied Mathematics 30 | Archived
- Biology 30 | Exemplars | Archived
- Chemistry 30 | Exemplars | Archived
- English Language Arts 30-1
- English Language Arts 30-2 (Please note important changes to the Assignment III source material )
- Mathematics 30-1 | Assessment Standards and Exemplars
- Mathematics 30-2 | Assessment Standards and Exemplars
- Physics 30 | Archived | Written Response Archive
- | Physics 20 and 30 Classroom-Based Performance Standards
- Pure Mathematics 30 | Archived
- Science 30
- Social Studies 30-1
- Social Studies 30-2