Diploma Examination Rewrites
Important information regarding diploma result statements
If you paid for a diploma exam rewrite and received a result statement without a mark indicating non-payment, please note that a re-issued statement has been mailed.
All transcripts distributed to post-secondary institutions include the marks missing from these erroneous result statements if you have paid for your diploma examination re-write.
To order High School Transcripts, Statement of Courses and Marks, pay for outstanding diploma examination rewrite fees, register for diploma exam rewrites or request diploma exam rescores ONLINE, you must have:
- your Alberta Student Number,
- An Alberta Education Login Id. (You will be given the opportunity to register for a Login ID),
- completed high school credit courses or GED equivalency courses in Alberta,
- provided a daytime phone number where Alberta Education can contact you,
- a valid address on file with Alberta Education,
- provided valid credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Amex).
Imprtant Notice: For security reasons, course marks will not be provided over the phone and are not viewable on the Internet. Requests for documents and payments will not be accepted by telephone.
Contact the Client Services Help Desk for assistance:
Phone:(780) 427-5318, (toll free using 310-0000)
Fax: (780) 422-2137