Diploma Examination Rewrites
- your Alberta Student Number,
- a Service Alberta Secure Login ID. (You will be given the opportunity to register for a Login ID when ordering a High School Transcript, Statement of Courses and Marks, or when paying outstanding fees.),
- a Service Alberta Secure Login ID that matches the demographic information Alberta Education has on file,
- completed high school credit courses or GED equivalency courses in Alberta,
- provided a daytime phone number where Alberta Education can contact you,
- a valid address on file with Alberta Education,
- provided valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) information to pay for transcript requests or outstanding diploma examination rewrite fees,
- disabled your 'Pop-Up Blocker' (if you have installed or enabled one).
Imprtant Notice: For security reasons, course marks will not be provided over the phone and are not viewable on the Internet. Requests for documents and payments will not be accepted by telephone.
Contact the Client Services Help Desk for assistance:
Phone:(780) 427-5318, (toll free using 310-0000)
Fax: (780) 422-2137