High School Transcripts

Online Requests and Payments

Online Requests

Online requests for Alberta Official Transcripts of High School Achievement can be made using myPass.

myPass is an Alberta Education self-service website where students can order Alberta Official Transcripts of High School Achievement, view and print their Detailed Academic Report (DAR), and complete other self-service functions.

To request access you must have:

  • an Alberta Education Login ID (you will be given the opportunity to register for a Login ID), 
  • your Alberta Student Number,
  • your date of birth,
  • completed high school credit courses or GED equivalency courses in Alberta
  • a valid current address on record with Alberta Education, update address by completing the Change of Personal Information form

For assistance on gaining access to myPass contact the Client Services Help Desk.