Online Requests and Payments
- If you are applying to an Alberta post-secondary institution, please consult with them, or visit the Apply Alberta website: https://www.applyalberta.ca/pub. Some Alberta post-secondary institutions will request your transcript on your behalf at no charge.
- Diploma courses with unpaid rewrite fees will not appear on your official transcript until the outstanding fee is paid.
- Alberta Education no longer accepts credit card payments verbally, via e-mail, or written on forms that have been mailed or faxed to our office in order to comply with ‘Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standard.
- If you wish to order your transcripts you can order it online via the link below or mail in your request with a cheque or money order.
- Effective September 1st, 2014, Statement of Courses and Marks will only be issued on an “As Soon As Possible” basis. Requests will no longer be held in anticipation of First, Second, or Summer School Semester exam marks.
- There is a $10.00 non-refundable processing fee for each transcript copy.
Click here to access the Secure Online Requests and Payments for transcripts and diploma exam rewrites and rescores (opens a new window to Alberta Education Login). Registration is required for new users.
For processing assistance contact the Client Services Help Desk.