Alberta International Accredited Schools are seeking qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join their teams.
All teachers that seek employment in an Alberta international school must meet the Teacher Certification requirements.
Teaching experience towards a permanent professional certification will be considered once the school is in Tier 3 and 4.
Each school is responsible for the maintenance of their websites and the recruitment and hiring of teachers and administrators. Teachers and administrators are responsible for due diligence when entering into employment contracts.
- Alruwad International School - Muscat, Oman
- Canadian International School - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Canadian International School Amman - Amman, Jordan
- Canadian School - Guadalajara, Mexico
- Canadian International High School - Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
- Canadian International School of Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School - Hong Kong, China
- Delia School of Canada - Hong Kong
- International School of Qiushi – Qiushi, Henan Province, China
- Maplewood International School - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Mount Saint Agnes Academy - Hamilton, Bermuda
- QiLu Sino-Canadian International School (Dongying Shengli No. 1 Middle School) – Dongying, Shandong Province, China
- QiLu Sino-Canadian International School (Qingdao No. 58 High School) - Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
- Qatar Canadian School (Blyth Academy Qatar) - Doha, Qatar
- The International School of Macao - Macao, China