myPass is available to order Alberta High School Transcripts and Diplomas. Student Records support is available by emailing email@example.com.
Students can avoid mail delays and access information about their education 24/7 with Alberta Education's myPass application. With myPass, students can:
- Order high school transcripts in English or French
- View diploma exam marks
- Register to write or rewrite diploma exams with online payment
- View and print Detailed Academic Reports (DAR)
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential in English or French
- Receive notifications for important messages
To sign up, you must have:
Sign up options:
- Students can sign up at their high school - we encourage all high school students to sign up in Grade 10
- Students can also sign up with myPass online
- Parents/Guardians can sign up at your child's current high school
- Other individuals can request access from a student
To help keep student information secure, please make sure to log out and close the web browser after accessing myPass, especially when using a public or shared computer.
Please visit myPass FAQ for more information.