Alberta Education Policies
Alberta Education policies and standards provide additional direction to educators and school authorities to ensure that students receive a high quality education.
Alberta Education has the following policies regarding K-12 education:
- Daily Physical Activity Policy
- English as a Second Language Policy
- Human Sexuality Education Policy
- Inclusive Education Policy
- Learning Commons Policy
- Locally Developed Courses Policy
- Student Evaluation Policy
- Teacher Growth, Supervision and Evaluation Policy
- Use and Reporting of Results on Provincial Assessment Policy
Details about these policies can be found in the Guide to Education.