Transcript Overview & Features
An overview of the Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement, which contains the highest marks and credits awarded.
The Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement contains the highest marks and credits awarded.
The transcript has the following features:
- Reporting of coursework completed in Alberta-accredited schools and out-of-province schools
- Notes to provide more information on unique course mark scenarios
- External credentials and dual enrolments to support the Provincial Dual Credit Strategy
- The ability for a student to request the school code not be disclosed
- Security features in the paper such as heat sensitive ink and embedded watermarks
- French accented characters