The Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement contains the highest marks and credits awarded.
The transcript also has the following features:
- reporting of coursework completed in Alberta-accredited schools and out-of-province schools
- notes to provide more information on unique course mark scenarios
- external credentials and dual enrolments to support the Provincial Dual Credit Strategy
- the ability for a student to request the school code not be disclosed
- security features in the paper such as heat sensitive ink and embedded watermarks
- French accented characters